Blog-Aversary!

It's been just over a year since I started my new blog. What a roller coaster this last year has been. One of extreme highs and extreme lows. Journey back through some highlights and catch up with where we are now by clicking the links below.

It all started with me.

When I began the blogging journey a couple years ago I had no idea where it would take me. When I switched to my new blog I had to choose a direction for it, not knowing how to be vulnerable and intimate at the same time. I didn't know how to share our lives without complaining, without bragging, without being self-promoting, or without sounding like I was falling apart at the seams (although some days I probably was). I have grown and I have learned a lot about writing and the art of expression.

My biggest joy in blogging has been the platform to share my faith. I dare you to read my blog and not see the miracles unfold and the love of our Savior all around us. It's a consuming storm and we are grounded in the center of it all. What a gift to share that with anyone who will sit and read our story.

I praise God for this life. For this blog. For this journey. I praise Him for the chance to share His Love and to follow His Heart. I praise Him for the blessings poured out to us each day, and I praise Him for the trials, because they have stretched us and grown us into people we never imagined we could be. People we never would be, if it wasn't for His Purpose.

Because ALL OF IT, is on purpose.

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him." Colossians 1:16

Comments