First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes a Baby in the Baby Carriage (9/30/11)


What a year for us! I haven’t had much time at all to even think about blogging, let alone sit down and put my thoughts into words. Shortly after my previous post, we found out that we were expecting a baby. Most of you already know how much of a miracle for us this is. For those who don’t, I was diagnosed at the age of 20 with a disease that can make it extremely difficult to get pregnant. Although the disease still has an impact on my life, God has a bigger one!
On May 28th, 2011, we gave birth to Zachary Adam Mouw.

He’s just absolutely perfect. Although we had envisioned ourselves traveling Europe this summer and buying a new house, we really can’t believe how full our lives feel right now. It’s amazing how much we were missing in our lives before we had Zachary. We now can’t imagine life without him and enjoy every moment of watching him grow.
Well, now that Zachary is 4 months old, we are in a routine, and he’s growing out of what we like to call the baby-zilla stage, I have a little more time to blog so I’m going to give it a try. We love to share our beautiful life with friends and family and hope they enjoy seeing it through our eyes.

I just recently resigned my position at Peoples Bank to stay at home full time with Zachary. It’s a huge leap of faith for us but we’ve been proven how powerful God is and we trust Him completely. I am still keeping my eyes open for a position close to home that is part time but we know that God provides and that it’s important for us to be the ones raising Zachary and not anyone else. I strongly believe that stay-at-home mom’s should get paid. It really is the hardest job there is! But it’s unbelievably rewarding and no amount of money can replace that!

Comments