Until Now

Hello Friends and Family!

So so so much has happened since I last wrote on my blog. I'm glad to be back and taking on the task of documenting our lives on this sweet little page. The Lord is stirring things up like crazy over here and I'm eager to share with the world.

Shortly after my last post our lives came to a screeching halt so that we could spend some much needed time on repairing our marriage. I won't go into details now, but God has restored us from the depth of the pit and I, again, have witnessed His faithfulness in healing. Nathaniel and I renewed our vows in January of 2015 and started piecing our life back together. In May of that same year we went on a second honeymoon to celebrate 5 restored years together. Then, on November 13, 2015, we were blessed with our THIRD precious child.... Elizabeth Ray. Since then Nathaniel has changed jobs, we bought our first home, and we started homeschooling Zachary. Everything in between has been beautifully ordinary in our life as a family of 5..... until now.



Are you ready?

In the beginning of 2017 God started to move in a BIG WAY in our family. He very clearly called us to open our hearts to ADOPTION! Can you believe that? Adoption! I am overwhelmed with joy and thankfulness and excitement and anxiety and grief and everything in between.
I hope to share this entire story in great detail to allow you to REALLY hear my heart and see God's hand in all of this, but I'll save that for another day.

This blog has always been for me a place to process, to rejoice, to hurt, and to document. I do not ask or expect you to follow every detail of our journey, but you are invited to. I pray that it can also be helpful for someone else's journey, as many other blogs have been an encouragement to me. And I can't wait for my children, the ones here and the ones not yet, to read all about God's hand in our lives and how he brought us all together. It's about to get REALLY good folks.

Grace and peace be yours in abundance!
Mandi


Comments